Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Second Preliminary Mission


I’m awfully sorry to say that our second mission was a big loss due to my mistake as the team leader!!! After the problem we faced in the previous mission I asked the electronics guys to change our currently installed video server (from Planet Co.) with the other one that we were using since last year (from MOXA Co.). We had only three hours and I accepted the risk of changing the system in a short time. As I predicted the guys could change the device properly but unfortunately we realized that our video server badly blurs the video streams. Honestly I still don’t know how our operator could drive the robot to the first victim location using these noisy videos. Unfortunately the referee didn’t accept any found victim due to very noisy pictures! I’m awfully sorry for my wrong decision :’-(

No comments:

Post a Comment